Focus Your Thoughts. Find Your Confidence. Overcome Anxiety in Sports.
You are an athlete. You are dedicated. Hard-working. Talented. You’re hard on yourself. You know you can make your shots, catch, get contact, nail your routine, stick the landing. You’re a competitor. But, sometimes your mind gets in the way. You worry, obsess, doubt, and in high times of pressure, your mind can cause you to stumble and miss your shot at success. Sports anxiety is a real thing.
“Your coaches know you can do it. Your parents have seen it. Everyone knows you’re talented, but sometimes you are the last one to believe it.”
You may find yourself experiencing physical symptoms that you can’t understand. You get short of breath, dizzy, seeing spots, fainting, hands shaking, having a full-on panic attack. Somehow the shot you’ve taken 100 times seems impossible. You worry sometimes you’re dying. You may have trouble sleeping. Most of all, these physical symptoms impact your sports performance.
You’re managing the best you can. You’re hanging on. But, with counseling, you can get your life and sports back on track.
Sports Anxiety is Real. But, You Can Live Life Without It Making Everything Harder Than It Should Be. Our Professional Counselors are Here to Help. Call Today to Ease Your Anxiety.
The benefits you’ll see from doing therapy at Inspire:
- You will feel confident in your athletic abilities
- You will learn what “triggers” your sports anxiety and how to manage those “triggers”
- You will begin to feel in control of your life and athletic performance
- You will feel heard and understood
- You will start to feel freedom and peace
- You will be able to be present during practice and at home
- You will feel confident in yourself
- You will be empowered to say no or speak up for yourself
- Your identity will feel more balanced in sports and life
- You will know you matter, just for being you