Counseling is a fee for service program. Inspire accepts all major forms of payment.
Inspire is “in network” with BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS), United Behavior Healthcare (UBHC) and Humana insurances. For those insurances, we use their contracted rates. We also can submit to “out of network” for other insurances.
Therapy is a commitment of time, energy and financial resources. If you have health insurance, it is important for you to verify your mental health benefits so you understand your coverage prior to your appointment. Some insurance companies require a precertification before the first appointment or they will not cover the cost of services.We are happy to assist you by having our Billing Manager file claims to your insurance company on your behalf. However, you, not your insurance company, are responsible for payment of the fee for therapy.
In order to receive services, a valid credit card is required to be on file. If you wish to pay by cash or check, we will not charge the card on file. However, a credit card is still required in order to secure an appointment.
Our current fees are as follows:
- BCBS PPO, BCBS Choice, UnitedHealthcare, Humana (the negotiated rate with each insurance company)
- First Intake Appointment (60 minutes): $185
- All Subsequent Therapy/Family/Couples: $140
- Phone consultation with client/ on behalf** (45 min) $90
- Phone consultation with client/ on behalf** (30 min) $60
- Phone consultation with client/on behalf ** (20 min) $30
- **Not covered by insurance