Join the Tribe!!
Are you looking for a fun team that supports you? At Inspire, our secret ingredient is our amazing team. We celebrate birthdays and joyful occasions, and we also support each other through hard, challenging times. We share fun ideas and articles. We are kind and respectful to each other. We push ourselves to be our best. We take responsibility for living our own best lives. We meet weekly and get support from each other.
While we are buttoned up on the business side (making sure you are well compensated), we like to have a chill vibe interpersonally with each other and our clients. We take good care of our therapists, so you can take good care of your clients. When you’re happy, rested, well paid, it’s so much easier to do your best work with clients.
We respect our clients, treating them as honored guests. We are humble. We believe every person is whole and complete. Our job is to gently inspire them to see that in themselves. We believe change happens gently with love, respect, warmth, and inspiration. The goal is that every client leaves our office a better person. Be part of a movement that is making a difference in the North Shore community!
We’re always looking for amazing people! At Inspire, we serve parents, adults, couples, families, children, and adolescents– so there is something for everyone here.
Currently, we’re expanding and opening new offices across the North Shore. Want to be part of this exciting, new adventure? If you’re looking for a full-time position, read on. 🙂
Requirements include being provisionally (LPC, LSW) or fully licensed (Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LCPC) in the State of Illinois, preferably with some counseling experience. Must be willing to see 25 clients/week, 3-4 days after school hours (3-8 pm) and Saturdays (mornings). Registered with CAQH and paneled with BCBS, UBHC, or Humana a plus. Compensation is a percentage based on income received and paid out bi-monthly. To succeed, therapists must be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community.
Inspire Counseling Center provides a steady stream of referrals as well. The candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and a positive-minded group of clinicians. The candidate will be employee status.
*Steady stream of referrals
*Very competitive compensation
*Health insurance, Dental & Vision
*Free Supervision & Case Consultation (weekly)
* A Billing Director who manages medical billing, benefits/eligibility, submits claims, handles resubmission for unpaid claims
* An Office Director who answers calls, schedules intake appointments, gets all the paperwork to your new clients uploaded before your first session
* Individual consultation with the Clinical Director, as-needed
* Paid sick time
* Continued Education credits after 6 months of employment
* Supportive, positive, and fun team environment
* Beautiful office space
*A warm, fun, team & hard-working attitude!
*Dedication to excellence & personal responsibility
* Openness to feedback and growth
*Current State of Illinois license as a Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, LPC, LSW, MFT
*Willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week (must be available 3-4 evenings and possibly weekends)
*Experience post Grad School/internship (a plus)
*Paneled with BCBS, Humana, UnitedBehaviorHealthcare, Aetna (a plus)
*Prior private practice experience, a plus
Required education: Master’s or Doctorate
Required license or certification: Clinical Psychologist, LCPC, LCSW, PhD,LPC, LSW, MFT,
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for an interview, contact our Intake/Marketing Director, Jackie at (847) 919-9096 ext 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email please include your resume or CV and tell us a little bit about you!!
- What is making you apply to Inspire?
- What is important that doesn’t come across in a resume?
- What made you want to become a therapist?
- How have your personal experiences in life contributed to you being a good therapist?
- Who is the biggest supporter in your personal life?
- Our clientele is mainly from the North Shore, can you tell us a little more about your experience with this population?
We can’t wait to hear from you!