Hello! As part of our commitment to the local community, we want to provide trusted resources for anyone who needs them. Please note we have no affiliation with any of these organizations and receive no payment from any of these centers. We simply want to offer resources in the community for additional help and support.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255.
- Domestic Violence Hotline (800) 799-7233 (If you’re unable to speak safely, you can log onto thehotline.org or text LOVEIS to 22522)
- Call4Calm Text “TALK” to 552020
- CARES Line (800) 345-9049
Addictions/ Substance Abuse
Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) /Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Plena Mind Center children & adolescents (847) 562-5612 (1450 Techny Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062)
- Compass Health Center (224) 306-1879 (60 Revere Dr Suite 100, Northbrook, IL 60062)
Grief & Loss
- Willow House non-fit, support for Children, Teens, & Families at no cost.
- Renfrew – Individualized Eating Disorder Treatment Center (Northbrook, IL)