Junior High, High School & College can be a really challenging time for kids.
You are searching for answers. Your child is starting to change. You’re worried. It’s so hard to watch them struggle. You’ve done all you can and you’re ready to add more people to your child’s support system.
You just want to make sure they have a safe person to talk to and help give them tools to make good choices for their life today, and for their future.
We get it. That’s why we’re here!
- Your teen will learn about their feelings
- Your teen will have strategies for dealing with unpleasant feelings
- Your teen will understand what “triggers” some of their feelings and have different tools for those situations
- Your teen will learn how to calm themselves in arguments
- Your teen will learn how to advocate for themselves, with confidence and kindness
- Your teen will learn healthy and positive relationships with friends, siblings, parents
- Your teen will start to feel control of their impulses and behavior
- Your teen will be able to be more present and focused
- Your teen will learn healthy ways to communicate their feelings
- Your child will will start to feel more confident
- Your child will feel happier
- Your child’s relationships with you & your family will improve