Are you looking for a professional & inspiring speaker? Someone to educate and empower your group? Inspire Counseling Center has several therapists able to speak and lead a conversation, workshop or educational seminar.
In fact the owner and founder of Inspire, Lauren Schifferdecker MA, LCPC, is an experienced, professional speaker who has crafted tailored talks to groups both large and small, including a TEDx talk.
From team meetings, staff trainings, women’s events, church groups, youth groups, or networking groups, or a key note speaking, Lauren or one of our therapists on staff is ready to support your group! The speakers are able to travel to your location, or host your group at Inspire’s office in Northbrook (up to 50 people).
Common Questions & Answers when looking for a Professional Speaker:
What kind of groups have used ‘Inspiring Speakers’?
Several groups, including a School Districts, Northbrook Public Library, MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers), GCG Financial‘s Women’s Networking Breakfast, Weekend Retreats, Northwestern Mutual team morning meeting, Church retreats, Church Youth Groups, Church leadership groups, Women’s Wellness weekends, staff training and staff holiday events and TEDx.
What can you expect from your Inspiring Speaker?
All talks are served with a main course of cutting-edge research with a side of humor and fun — leaving participants energized and motivated.
How do I book a Professional Speaker?
You can contact our office manager at (847) 919-9096 x 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you determine your topic and figure out if her services are the right fit for your group.
What does it look like?
What are some topics you speak about?
We can work with you to tailor a talk for your audience. There are several topics we have found to be effective with groups. Here are a few ideas to start brainstorming!
- Communication: How to lose the drama and get more done
- Positivity: The formula to flourish
- Parenting: Successful kids (and happy parents!)
- Bullying: How to spot it and empower kids
- Divorce with Dignity
- The Formula for Success
- Think Your Way Thin
- Willpower: Secrets to sticking to your goals and plans
- Marriage: have fun and heartfelt connections
- Neuroscience: Improve your life and relationships
- Goal Setting: How to get results in 6 Weeks
- Sales: Everyone is in sales now, how to be successful
- Friendships: Girlfriends now and for life
- Breathwork: Experience an ancient technique of meditation and breath to connect to spirit
- Attachment: The science of how we connect with the world
- Drama-Free Life: How the heck do we do it
- RCIA: The adventure of becoming Catholic
How much does it cost?
Pricing varies based on the length of the talk and desired activities. We are offer discounted rates for non-profit organizations. Call (847) 919-9096 ext 1 for more information.