Divorce Recovery: Divorce with Dignity
Your divorce is a change for your whole family. Change can be necessary and exciting, but also scary or upsetting. We believe divorce can be done with dignity. Our goal in divorce counseling is for you to see your strength and create a positive next chapter for your family.
If you are about to go through a divorce, are in the midst of legal processing or have been divorced for years, we are here to help. Our wish is that you will grow, heal and plan a new, healthy chapter for your life.
At Inspire, we are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois and offer individual and family counseling. Many of our counselors specialize in children and adolescents, if you are worried about your kids. We also have understanding therapists to support you–who have been in your shoes.
Divorce Counseling Can be a benefit to you if:
- You struggle with unresolved feelings of hurt, anger or betrayal by your former spouse
- You worry about your kids
- You don’t know how to tell the kids about your divorce
- You don’t know how to talk to your ex (or soon-to-be ex) without getting angry or crying
- You feel bullied or alienated by your ex
- You don’t know how to handle logistics of the kids between you and your ex
- You feel like the “good cop” or “bad cop” when it comes to boundaries with the kids
- You feel like your kids blame you or take everything out on you
- You want to map out the best plan for your family
Whether it’s a trusted friend, family member or divorce counseling, it is important to have support.
To inquire about divorce counseling, contact our office manager at (847) 919-9096×1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.