Ready to start counseling? It’s easy! We have an office manager here to help you get your first counseling session scheduled and answer any questions you may have.
Here’s how to schedule your first counseling session:
- Email or call firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 919-9096
- You can briefly discuss why you’re seeking counseling and we can address any of your questions
- If you want to use your insurance, we can collect that information and verify everything for you (note: we are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, but can help you submit for other insurance providers as an “Out of Network” provider)
- We can can schedule your first appointment. You’ll receive appointment reminders to your email and cell.
- Last, you will be emailed a “New Client Packet” with further details about the counseling process, payments, insurance, confidentiality, etc. and a map to our office.
- That’s it!
We are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and Choice. We are out of network for all other providers. If you have a different insurance provider, your counselor can provide you with documentation to submit to your insurer for reimbursement. Many of our clients chose to pay privately, which you always have the option to do as well.
Be sure to contact your respective insurance company to see what type of coverage they provide. Payment is required at time of service.
We hope to hear from you and will respond within 1 business day, if not sooner!