Junior High can be a really challenging time for kids.
You are searching for answers. Your junior higher is starting to change and you are worried they may need some extra support. Are you afraid they’re being bullied. They’re glued to their phone and their happiness is measured by “likes” from Instagram. They seem insecure. Your Junior Higher is changing and it’s hard as a parent to watch. You’ve done all you can, but you’re not sure what to do next.
You just want to make sure they have a safe person to talk to and help give them tools to make good choices for their life today, and for their future.
We get it. That’s why we’re here!
The benefits your Junior Higher will see from doing therapy at Inspire:
– Your teen will learn about their feelings
– Your teen will have strategies for dealing with unpleasant feelings
– Your teen will understand what “triggers” some of their feelings and have different tools for those situations
– Your teen will learn how to calm themselves in arguments
– Your teen will learn how to advocate for themselves, with confidence and kindness
– Your teen will learn healthy and positive relationships with friends, siblings, parents – Your teen will start to feel control of their impulses and behavior
– Your teen will be able to be more present and focused
– Your teen will learn healthy ways to communicate their feelings
– Your child will start to feel more confident
– Your child will feel happier
– Your child’s relationships with you & your family will improve
Our therapists work closely with parents, families, Social Workers, psychiatrists or who ever is in each child’s life to ensure therapy is most effective.
Inspire also offers support for everyone in the family (parenting, families, couples, etc.) to provide the best outcome for each child and their family system.
We love seeing our clients gain confidence, manage the obstacles their facing and begin to live their best life — even during the challenges of adolescents.
What does the adolescent counseling process look like?