Do you have a group that you’d like to inspire? Maybe you have a team at the office, group of women, church group, youth group, or networking group. We can create a training to suit your needs.
Inspire founder, Lauren Schifferdecker, is a TEDx speaker and can bring a talk to you, or host your group at our training room in Northbrook for up to 50 people.
Inspire Counseling Center’s founder, Lauren Schifferdecker, has a mission for bringing inspiration and change into the world. She has given inspirational talks to several groups, including a School Districts, Public Librarys, MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers), GCG Financial‘s Women’s Networking Breakfast, Northwestern Mutual team morning meeting, Church retreats, Church Youth Groups, Church leadership groups, Women’s Wellness weekends, Catering Business’s staff event and a TEDx talk.
All talks are served with a main course of cutting-edge research with a side of humor and fun — leaving participants hearts full and ready to go.
We also host seasonal workshops at our Inspire office in Northbrook. Stop by for a dose of inspiration!
Topics available include (custom topics also available):
- The Formula for a Successful Life
- Think Your Way Thin
- Willpower: Secrets to sticking to your goals and plans
- Marriage: have fun and heartfelt connections
- Positivity: The exact ratio you need to flourish
- Parenting: Successful kids (and happy parents!)
- Neuroscience: Improve your life and relationships
- Goal Setting: How to get results in 6 Weeks
- Sales: Everyone is in sales now, how to be successful
- Friendships: Girlfriends now and for life
- Breathwork: Experience an ancient technique of meditation and breath to connect to spirit
- Attachment: The science of how we connect with the world
- Drama-Free Life: How the heck do we do it