Are you looking for an inspiring speaker? Someone to energize your group, business or team? Founder of Inspire Counseling Center and TEDx speaker, Lauren Schifferdecker MA, LCPC, creates tailored talks for groups of all kinds– from team meetings, staff trainings, women’s events, church groups, youth groups, or networking groups or a key note speaker.
Lauren can travel, or host your group at Inspire’s office in Northbrook (up to 50 people).
What groups have been inspired by Lauren?
Lauren has a mission for bringing inspiration and change into the world. While she provides individual therapy in her private practice, she loves to bring new ideas out into the community. She has been a guest speaker to several groups, including a School Districts, Northbrook Public Library, MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers), GCG Financial‘s Women’s Networking Breakfast, Northwestern Mutual team morning meeting, Church retreats, Church Youth Groups, Church leadership groups, Women’s Wellness weekends, staff training and staff holiday events and TEDx.
What can you expect from your guest speaker?
All talks are served with a main course of cutting-edge research with a side of humor and fun — leaving participants energized and motivated.
How do I book a guest speaker?
You can contact Lauren directly at (847) 919-9096 x 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lauren can help you determine your topic and figure out if her services are the right fit for your group.
What does it look like?
What are some topics Lauren speaks about?
Lauren usually works with the organizer to find out what will best serve each group and tailors a talk. However, there are several topics groups like, here are a few to start brainstorming!
- The Formula for Success
- Think Your Way Thin
- Willpower: Secrets to sticking to your goals and plans
- Marriage: have fun and heartfelt connections
- Positivity: The exact ratio you need to flourish
- Parenting: Successful kids (and happy parents!)
- Neuroscience: Improve your life and relationships
- Goal Setting: How to get results in 6 Weeks
- Sales: Everyone is in sales now, how to be successful
- Friendships: Girlfriends now and for life
- Breathwork: Experience an ancient technique of meditation and breath to connect to spirit
- Attachment: The science of how we connect with the world
- Drama-Free Life: How the heck do we do it