Are you looking for an inspiring speaker? Someone to educate parents or your staff? Or do you need someone energize your group, business or team?
Inspire has several therapists comfortable and able to speak and lead a conversation or educational seminar to your group. We call them our Inspiring Speakers (pun intended!).
Founder of Inspire Counseling Center and TEDx speaker, Lauren Schifferdecker MA, LCPC, has created tailored talks for groups of all kinds– from team meetings, staff trainings, women’s events, church groups, youth groups, or networking groups or a key note speaker.
Our Inspiring Speakers can travel, or host your group at Inspire’s office in Northbrook (up to 50 people).
What kind of groups have used ‘Inspiring Speakers’?
Several groups, including a School Districts, Northbrook Public Library, MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers), GCG Financial‘s Women’s Networking Breakfast, Northwestern Mutual team morning meeting, Church retreats, Church Youth Groups, Church leadership groups, Women’s Wellness weekends, staff training and staff holiday events and TEDx.
What can you expect from your Inspiring Speaker?
All talks are served with a main course of cutting-edge research with a side of humor and fun — leaving participants energized and motivated.
How do I book a Inspiring Speaker?
You can contact our office manager at (847) 919-9096 x 1 or email@example.com. We can help you determine your topic and figure out if her services are the right fit for your group.
What does it look like?
What are some topics I could use?
We can work with you to tailor a talk for your audience. There are several topics we have found to be effective with groups. Here are a few ideas to start brainstorming!
- Communication: How to lose the drama and get more done
- Positivity: The formula to flourish
- Parenting: Successful kids (and happy parents!)
- Bullying: How to spot it and empower kids
- Divorce with Dignity
- The Formula for Success
- Think Your Way Thin
- Willpower: Secrets to sticking to your goals and plans
- Marriage: have fun and heartfelt connections
- Neuroscience: Improve your life and relationships
- Goal Setting: How to get results in 6 Weeks
- Sales: Everyone is in sales now, how to be successful
- Friendships: Girlfriends now and for life
- Breathwork: Experience an ancient technique of meditation and breath to connect to spirit
- Attachment: The science of how we connect with the world
- Drama-Free Life: How the heck do we do it